Quite simply, we provide cost effective employability learning solutions which work. We can significantly increase your apprenticeship numbers and employer engagement and make your learners up to 3 times more likely to progress into a job.
REED NCFE offers a range of solutions for centres looking to support their students from learning into apprenticeships and work. We have the skills and expertise to equip your learners for the labour market and help them to secure a job.
How do we do this?
1. Our Brokerage Solutions
- Working with your employer engagement team we will identify and prepare students for apprenticeship vacancies and we will also identify new, additional employers offering apprenticeships delivery to your centre.
Work Experience Brokerage:
- Working with your academic and student support teams within the requirements of the Study Programme, we will prepare your 16-18 year old learners for work experience and broker for them a range of suitable placement opportunities (paid and unpaid) with local employers.
2. Employability Learning Solutions
We are proud to offer 3 new programmes of learning, BESTest our employability skills test and our brand new BESTest Modules.
- Progression to Work Experience
- Progression to Apprenticeships
- Study Programme Enrichment
- BESTest Modules
All of our programmes are focussed on progression for the learner and each one is blended with paper based and interactive learner led activities. We cover topics such as; how to demonstrate mindset to make learners 3 times more likely to get an interview and a job; how to develop a winning CV for Apprenticeships or work experience; how to search for hidden opportunities and; how to demonstrate appropriate behaviour in work.
3. Our range of qualifications, all available at a number of levels:
- Job Search & Interview Skills
- Job Skills & Employability Potential
- Independent Study and Career Skills
- Employability Skills
You can find more information HERE.
4. Our work with employers
REED NCFE is here to help employers connect with work-ready young people, providing them with a full, FREE recruitment service
You can find more information HERE
Isn’t it time you gave your learners the REED NCFE competitive advantage?
For more information, email email@example.com or call 0191 605 3300.
REED NCFE knows employability. With years of experience and knowledge in education and the world of work, we know what employers want and how to prepare learners to progress and thrive in the world of work.
REED NCFE is committed to not only engaging with employers who would like to employ an Apprentice but, perhaps more importantly, we understand the importance of identifying the right candidate for an Apprenticeship vacancy.
REED NCFE offers various types of work experience, dependent on student need; from placements designed to help prepare young people for Apprenticeships or employment, to support for students with more complex needs.
REED NCFE has developed a new psychometric test which quickly, accurately and objectively measures your learners' employability skills.