Building on the same core units as the Job Search and Interview Skills, REED NCFE Awards and Certificates in Jobs Skills and Employment Potential are specifically developed for those not in education, employment or training, and aim to improve the learner’s job search methods by exploring recruitment methods and job goals.
This qualification also looks at business cultures and values, the financial impact of moving into work, understanding business start-up, and financial planning.
As with our JSIS qualifications, this suite of certificates and awards are based upon James Reed’s mindset research.
- These qualifications also equip individuals to identify vacancies, promote themselves, prepare for a job interview, and maximise their chance of success at interview
- Individuals who complete this qualification will have a better chance of getting a job, and a significant advantage in the jobs market over their peers
- Sustained employment will assist colleges and training providers to secure Outcome Incentive Payments (OIP) for adult individuals
- The activities individuals carry out whilst completing these qualifications could help prepare them for their Basic Skills or Functional Skills assessments
- These qualifications are fundable through a range of funding streams, including Enrichment and Foundation Learning for Level 1, Section 96, and Adult Skills Budget