REED NCFE has a strong commitment to continually improve our levels of customer service. To help us continue with our high levels of service we may collect and process information about you.
The type of information we may collect about you includes:
- Your name and address
- Your phone number and e-mail address
- Your credit card details if you use this service
- The information included in any documents you complete or online services to which you subscribe
- Details about the services you specifically request and
- Information you complete in relation to our customer surveys.
We’ll never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
Any information that we collect about you is securely stored electronically on our Customer Relationship Management system and other databases. It may also be printed.
The information you provide to us when using this Website will be processed for the following reasons:
- To administer your user account with us
- To process any request for advice or information supplied by us
- To customise this Website according to your interests
- To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations and
- To process any application made by you for a position with us
- For training purposes.
Additionally, we may contact you from time to time by post, telephone and/or e-mail to notify you of our latest news, information and services which may be of interest to you. If you’d prefer to be excluded from receiving such details, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction (such as Ofqual). From time to time we may be called upon to demonstrate our maintenance of certain standards set by appropriate authorities or to satisfy our auditors or to comply with regulations.
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate, write to us at REED NCFE, Q6, Quorum Business Park, Benton Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne. NE12 8BT or email email@example.com We’ll then correct the information as soon as possible.
To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access.
By registering to participate in one of our surveys, chat rooms or forums you consent to the wider dissemination of the information you provide to the other participants in that survey, chat room or forum.